Am i pretty enough?

(´△`) (´△`) (´△`) (´△`) (´△`)
Quite a number of people put more efforts into beautifying their containers rather than their contents. (You dig?) I feel just 'smugingly' fine with the way i dress. I've never really been a big dresser, i've always worn the crap i felt comfortable in. But i guess many people don't feel my fashion sense. But who cares? I'd rather sit at home and read books to better myself, and maybe eat and watch tv and play around xD

NUGGET#1: BEING EXPENSIVELY DRESSED DOES NOT CONNOTE WEALTH OR IMPORTANCE.

There are a lot of girls out there who just dress to please, to turn heads, to be cool. But can i ask em some Q's? Will these clothes pay your bills? Will these clothes raise your I.Q? Will they make you rich and famous and innovative? Will they give you awards? Well except you are planning on becoming a fashion designer then NO! Those clothes won't MAKE YOU RICH! It won't guarantee your going to HEAVEN either.
I don't want to sound like a fashion hater. No No No.. I'm not. If i get fashionable clothes I'll happily wear em, as far as they are modest and don't expose somethings. I'm just saying some girls need to get their priorities in order.
There's gotta be more to life then being overly dressed. A girl with an empty brain but dresses well.. NO!
A girl with so much smartness/brains and dresses with class and not cheaply.. Oohh YES!!

NUGGET#2: DRESS THE WAY YOU WANT TO BE ADDRESSED.

I've learned not to wear shabby things to conferences or to places where there are big people.
And I've also learned that to command a bit of power, one has to dress sharp! I guess these are the pros of dressing real good - not cheap!
Love yourself the way God made you, yes, you're pretty enough :)
Reactions:

3 comments:

Post a Comment