KINDNESS

Kindness is a language we all understand. Even
the blind can see it and the deaf can hear
it. (Mother Teresa)

I wasn't always big on giving. If i had little, i wouldn't share the little i had with someone. But one day, i came across an article, it read:
'I DON'T GIVE BECAUSE I HAVE EVERYTHING. I GIVE BECAUSE I KNOW HOW IT FEELS TO HAVE NOTHING.'

That changed my giving life. I began to give even when i knew i had nothing.
God has given us so much. Given us wisdom, favour, sound mind and health, a roof over our heads, we aren't blind, etc. Yet, we find it hard to give little things to others..

Do unto others what you want to be done unto you, give to others so God and man will give unto you too.
If not that a kind friend had given Inyanya some money to register for the MTN project fame,which he eventually won,  we wouldn't even know who Iyanya is today. (I heard the story from someone any way)
 Your little givings can change someones life.
Bless a soul today, by giving.
Reactions:

0 comments:

Post a Comment