That's a Leader!

Welcome to my blog lovlies!
I almost had a heart attack a few minutes ago  when i couldn't find my phone in my bag. I thought the phone theives in school were at it again. It was a relief to find it in my bag! Wheew!

"Wouldn't it be awesome if people looked at you and said 'That's a leader!"

At a leadership seminar yesterday or a day before it, someone made a striking statement.
Paraphrasing it, he said there were lectures he missed in school but yet, people still came to ask him for his notes on the lectures he missed! Now —

THAT'S A LEADER!

Can you imagine missing your lectures yet people still troop in to ask for your notes on the lectures you missed. Wow!

He always made sure that he was ahead of the class. He read the topics and made notes long before they were taught, that's how he made it!

THAT'S A LEADER! A LEADER IS ALWAYS AHEAD OF EVERYONE ELSE..

FOR God has given us not the spirit of fear but that of power and of love and of a SOUND MIND!

That's what Christ gives to His children.

Reactions:

0 comments:

Post a Comment