Beautiful

Does anybody wonder with me why the most beautiful days of our lives have to be so baleful.

I was taught in my drama and theatre class that conflict is a crucial component in plotting any story or play. No wonder Cinderella had troubles as well.
I'd love to know anybody who has lived his entire life in total utopia because such a life exists in 'nowhere' in my mind. But such a life do i crave for.
A world where the only religion is love and the only race is human.
Does anybody wonder with me why the most beautiful days of our lives have to be so baleful.
Doesn't it tear you apart to watch the downcrested-ness of man?
There are no more dreams in the great beyond, no more wishful thoughts to ponder upon in hades.
Why don't we join our dreams together now and try to resolve some conflicts that bother our fellow men; not for ourselves but for others, for our children and our children's children.
Reactions:

0 comments:

Post a Comment