FOREVER: MY SUICIDE NOTE



I have two sisters
Did i mention that i have two sisters
And that I love them
My two beautiful healthy sisters

Do you know me
Do you know who i am
I was a vase
Once originally white and ceramic
Decorated with beautiful flowers
Pink, blue and once Innocent
But now
My white is near black
The once ceramic vase is now broken beyond repairs
The only repairs that can be done would have tell-tale signs of my brokenness
Today i have cried a thousand times without the tears
Because my body is weak and frail
Because I'm tired of seeing mom cry secretly
Because the teasing and bullying in school have become unbearable
Because i was born with a disease
Because the chemos don't make me happy
And because today i have thought of how a rope can end my unseen tears and my troubles
FOREVER.
Reactions:

0 comments:

Post a Comment