MOST COMMON REGRETS OF PEOPLE ON THEIR DEATHBEDS

Am i the only one that thinks about my death?
You may think that i have many years ahead of me but what if i die tomorrow?
What if i lay my head to rest tonight and wake up an old woman tomorrow?

Here are top 5 things people regret on their death beds and i will be sharing them.


1. I wish I’d had the courage to live a life true to myself,
not the life others expected of me.

My sister always told me "DON'T LET ANYBODY MAKE YOU DO SOMETHING YOU DON'T WANT TO DO." And with these words have i survived till date. There's always so much pressure to live up to the expectations of others. Along the way we become men pleasers and lose focus on the ONE person we should actually be pleasing: GOD.
Like Nelson Mandela once said, "courage isn't the absence of fear but simply a triumph over it."

2. I wish I didn’t work so hard.
Sometimes we work too hard for the things that matter less in life. We work so hard for the fame, for the money, for the success. Forfeiting the time we could've spent with our families, building relationships.


3. I wish I’d had the courage to express my feelings.
I have a new pet word, feisty! Be feisty my love! Don't mince words. Learning how to say NO without mincing words has been one of the most beautiful highlights of my 2015. You should never hold a grudge against someone. Tell people how you feel.


4. I wish I had stayed in touch with my friends.
They say old wine tastes better.


5. I wish that I had let myself be happier.
I let myself die on the inside. I did it to myself, nobody else did it. I chose to drown in my silence.
So you can choose not to let irrelevant thoughts weigh you down. 
Reactions:

0 comments:

Post a Comment