WHAT I WOULD WISH I HAD DONE IF I WERE 80 YEARS TODAY

Does anybody wonder with me what life truly means? what really is the value of life? They say life is all about finding your purpose. Is life all about us?
Do you ever look at an elderly person and wonder what you would have done for people when you are that age. What people would truly celebrate you for. How many lives you would have blessed in your old age.
If I were eighty years today, what would I have wished I had done while I was still twenty?
I would wish that I had read continuously, I would wish that I had applied for many competitions, I would wish that I had written down everything life changing on my mind just as it was and posted it for the world to see, I would wish that I had spoken to everybody I had the opportunity to speak to but yet had shied away, I would wish that I had published many poems, my journal of a broken teen, novels, etc, I would wish that I had worked on a broadcasting corporation, I would wish that I had told certain and many more people about my joy in Jesus Christ, I would wish that I had written more songs and sang them, I would wish that I had gone out and met many people, I would wish that I had paid people's school fees, I would wish that my songs had healed broken hearted people, I would wish that I had spoken to teenagers about Christ, sexuality and  simply being teens, I would wish that I had helped people more, I would have wished that I showed my mother and father more love, I would wish that I had been more inspiring and overcame my fears, I would wish I had prayed and read my bible more, I would wish that I was bolder and more outspoken.

How about you, what would you have wished for?

The best part of it us that we are not even eighty years old yet, so what are we doing with our time? Why not start doing and stop wishing.
Reactions:

0 comments:

Post a Comment